Sunday, January 27, 2008

Help more people

This afternoon, it was very cold. I walked to the restaurant alone to have dinner. Today my sister did not come home to cook dinner so I had to eat outsides. On the way, I thought how to help more people. For some people, they might think that I am foolish or stupid but honestly speaking, I feel very happy when I can help someone. Although I myself am fighting with life, with myself as well to earn for living, but it is not the reason why I give up helping other people. On contrary, I need to help more people because I know how hard they live. They are poor people who do not have a place to live. They sell stuff on the street, eat on the street and sleep on the street. They are poor children who stand near the school's fence and look into happy rich children who are playing inside. They are old people who have sacrified their lives for their children but they are finally homeless. They are disable people who dream about one day they become ordinary people. They are also the people who are in need of something. For example, visitors or businessmen who are interested in Vietnam. They need my help. That's the reason why I open this blog. I hope that I can do something here to help such people. Please support me!

No comments: